Freemasons believe that:
- Truth, honesty and fair dealing are the cornerstones of respect and dignity in our relationships with others.
- Charity in thought, word and action makes a positive difference in the lives of others and ourselves.
- Commitment to our families and friends, courtesy to our neighbors and service to our communities and country are the foundations for a well-lived life.
- The opportunities for camaraderie, fellowship and service offered by Freemasonry nurture personal growth, making us better men.
The benefits of membership
- Fellowship Freemasonry induces a strong bond between members and produces life-long friendships.
- Benevolence An essential element of Freemasonry is care for the needs of each other. All Freemasons promise to be aware of the needs of those around them.
- Self-development A Lodge provides opportunities in organization management, public speaking and character building.