Masonic Grand Lodge Charities of Rhode Island, Inc. (MGLC of RI) supports a number of civic and social charitable organizations throughout our jurisdiction through several initiatives to support and inspire not only our masonic families, but also our local communities within our jurisdiction of the great state of Rhode Island.
These programs promote the general good of society, to cultivate the social virtues, and to propagate the knowledge of the art. Click below to find more information on our initiatives and ongoing programs:
- Scholarships: Technical, Undergraduate and Graduate
- Community Betterment Matching Grant Program
- Charities In Action (CIA)
- Masonic Assistance Program
- Lawton-Hodges Floor at Rhode Island Hospital, which treats childhood illnesses.
- Robert J. Allen Medical Equipment Distribution Center