Below is a list of our Lodges, locations, and the days they meet. You don't have to join a lodge in your town of residence. It may be more convenient to join closer to where you work, or one that meets on a day you consistently have free. You can discuss more by calling or visiting when our Lodges are open.
If you're interested in joining the Fraternity, submit an inquiry to our inquiry portal.
- Daylight Lodge No.48 - Cranston (Lodge meets during the day) Submit Inquiry
- Jenks Lodge No.24 - Riverside Submit Inquiry
- Redwood Lodge No.35 - East Providence Submit Inquiry
- Rising Sun Lodge No.30 - East Providence Submit Inquiry
- St. John's Lodge No.1 Newport - Portsmouth Submit Inquiry
- Washington Lodge No.3 - Warren Submit Inquiry
- Adelphoi Lodge No.33 - Riverside Submit Inquiry
- Franklin Lodge No.20 - Westerly Submit Inquiry
- Harmony Lodge No.9 - Cranston Submit Inquiry
- St. Paul's Lodge No.14 - Middletown Submit Inquiry
- Overseas Lodge No.40 - Cranston (Military Service / Veterans Only) Submit Inquiry
- Hope Lodge No.25 - Wakefield Submit Inquiry
- Lafayette Lodge No.47 - Cumberland Submit Inquiry
- St. Alban's Lodge No.6 - Bristol Submit Inquiry
- St. Johns Lodge No.1 (Providence) - Cranston Submit Inquiry
- Charity Lodge No.23 - Charlestown Submit Inquiry
- Morning Star Lodge No.13 - Woonsocket Submit Inquiry
- Mt. Vernon Lodge No.4 - North Kingstown Submit Inquiry
- Friendship Lodge No.7 - Chepachet Submit Inquiry
- Ionic Lodge No.28 - Coventry Submit Inquiry
- Roger Williams Lodge No.32 - East Providence Submit Inquiry
If you aren't sure what Lodge to consider, submit a general inquiry here.